Certification of Address (住所の証明)

If you have an account with an oversea financial institution, you may be requested by the financial institution to prove your address in Japan from time to time.

We are registered with US and UK embassies in Japan and may be able to prepare such certification based on your utility invoice etc..

Please use all means.

海外の金融機関に口座をお持ちの場合、金融機関から日本国内の住所の証明を求められる場合があります。 私たちは日本の米国と英国の大使館に登録されており、光熱費の請求書等に基づいてそのような証明書を作成できるかもしれません。 ぜひご利用ください。